I have personally supervised over 15,000 one-on-one appointments and I will do so for each one of your high intensity workouts.
Get the results you need and want in a fraction of the time with the most efficient, effective and safe exercise protocol there is. One twenty minute workout a week (or in specific circumstances for certain individuals two twenty minute workouts a week) is all you need to optimize your physical fitness.
Watch Simon instruct a leg press exercise.
Watch Simon instruct a pulldown exercise.
Maximum fitness, in minimal time
20 to 40 minutes of targeted exercise per week provides the greatest benefits possible from focused exercise in terms of health, fitness, strength and body shape optimisation. This gives you more time to enjoy your family, friends, business and social life, hobbies and relaxation time.
- Improved physical appearance
- Improved posture
- New found levels of strength and comfort in your body
HIT is scientifically applied exercise that tracks muscle and joint function, optimally stimulating the musculature, metabolism and cardiovascular systems. Provided in the correct dose and frequency HIT will outperform other exercise modalities. We want to apply the exact stimulus for the required response, no more and no less.
- Increased lean tissue and improved “tone”
- Improved energy levels; be more productive and focused and enjoy living to a greater degree
- Increased functional ability; an improved ability to deal with the stresses, strains and demands of everyday life
- Cardiovascular fitness; optimisation of cardiovascular and respiratory systems’ ability to function and provide your body with the oxygen it needs
- Enhanced flexibility; ideal levels of flexibility throughout your body
- Bone loss prevention; low force high intensity training is the best way to keep your bones strong and healthy and to prevent de-mineralization, osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Alleviated arthritic pain
- Increased metabolic rate
- Improvement of your natural hormonal profile
- Increased self-confidence and mental focus
We will use the HITGYM AIO from David Health Solutions, a leading innovator in resistance training and medical fitness equipment based on scientific research.
The HITGYM AIO outperforms other equipment in both user experience and long-term fitness results by incorporating the most advanced movement mechanisms available today. These mechanisms allow for smooth, low friction and biomechanically correct movement patterns.
The HITGYM AIO makes it possible to train all muscle groups via 25 specific exercises (5-8 of which are selected for each individual workout) without compromising in training efficiency or user comfort. It includes special exercises for a healthier and stronger back using methods from the highly effective David Spine Concept, and the famous David cam profiles for rotational movements that match the strength curves of your body.
The HITGYM AIO enables us to perform high intensity yet low force exercise and get the most out of HIT training, safely and efficiently.
Private training environment
Private appointments are pre-booked only, you will have my complete attention throughout your appointment, and there will be no other trainees present.
No mirrors, no loud music, or other distractions.
Focused observation, coaching and feedback through every repetition of every exercise you perform in every workout with ongoing tracking of your progress.
You will get the most out of HIT and the best physical results your physiology is capable of with this level of attention.